MELOINOS DRY WHITE 750ml
- Wine Type: Dry White
- Category: Protected Geographical Indication (P.G.I.) Peloponnese
- Variety: Moschofilero 80% – Roditis 20%
- Grape Origin: From vineyards of Mantinia at 700m altitude, and from Achaia.
- Vinification: Use of pneumatic presses and fermentation of yeast at a controlled temperature.
- Organoleptic characteristics: A lively fresh wine with golden-green reflections, intense fruity aromas of apple and pineapple with a rich and fresh taste.
- Harmony of Flavors: It accompanies seafood, meat with white-sauce and it’s ideal with a serving of cheese and cold cuts. Served at 8° to 10°.
- Alcohol by Volume: 11,5%